Garden Walk Niagara Falls USA joined NBC as a committee in 2016 to share in resources and help further both organization’s missions.
The mission of Garden Walk Niagara Falls USA is to promote beautification of the City of Niagara Falls involving coalitions of community institutions, municipal institutions, historic areas of interest, residential neighborhoods and business venues. The intent is to make Niagara Falls a better place to live, and to continue to build pride in the city’s assets.
2017 Garden Walk
The 2017 ‘Annual Garden Walk Niagara Falls USA’ will be held Saturday, July 15, from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM. The ‘Opening Welcome’ will be held at Schoellkopf Park located near Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center on Portage & Pine Avenues. Click here to view the 2017 Garden Walk brochure!
Sites for the 2017 Garden Walk include (see the interactive map below):
- Unitarian Universalist Church – 639 Main Street
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center – 1201 Pine Avenue
- Schoellkopf Park – 650-660 Portage Road
- Oakwood Cemetery – 763 Portage Road
- Niagara Falls Public Library – 1425 Main Street
- Niagara Falls Train Station – 825 Depot Avenue West
- New York Power Authority – 5777 Lewiston Road
- 540 12th Street
Questions, ideas and comments may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some photos from last year’s Garden Walk: